Are you an ambitious self-starter who aims to keep a steep learning curve and to work in a dynamic environment? You will feel right at home at Infradata, and be surrounded by alike you and challenged to come up with solutions to solve complex customer problems and challenges.
Your role as a Networking Automation engineer
You will work for the Infradata Operations with a Project Engineering team. You cooperate with colleagues and work within a DevOps and Networking culture, being responsible for developing automation sets to enhance monitoring and automation platforms within Infradata and its customers. You will take ownership of existing programs that were developed for clients who work with SDN and NFV. During these projects, you will be drafting requirements and make design decisions.
Your main responsibilities include
You are happily challenged every day to come up with new technical solutions. To do this, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Conceptualising and modelling network services, business workflows and system interactions;
- Developing programs and applications that enhance the monitoring platforms currently used by Infradata;
- Designing and developing programs and applications as part of projects with clients working on SDN and NFV environments;
- Understanding customer requirements and translating them into designs that can fulfil their system specs and user experience.
We are looking for a future colleague with the following knowledge and experience:
- Extensive experience with Cisco, Juniper, Arista or other networking vendors;
- In-depth knowledge of the TCP/IP stack, routing and switching, tunnelling protocols;
- Python, shell experience;
- Experience with Flask or similar web-server framework;
- Knowledge of Open API specification;
- Experience with docker for containerizing services;
- Knowledge of Gitlab, GitHub, Bitbucket for version management;
- Working knowledge and experience building CI/CD pipelines;
- Extensive expertise Linux, Ansible, Puppet or other automation sets
- Knowledge of SQL databases such as SQLite or MySQL.
Infradata is a leading provider of cyber security and (cloud) networking solutions and managed services. We enable customers to drive innovation and value with custom made solutions. Infradata is founded in 2004 in The Netherlands and has grown to a multinational company with over 300 employees worldwide, with offices in 7 countries.
- The opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing award-winning IT companies in The Netherlands with an international scope;
- To work for a company which serves all top segment clients in the Service Provider industry as well as several large clients in the enterprise market.
- Excellent remuneration package which includes: a good salary, pension scheme, attractive bonus scheme, laptop, iPhone and a company car;
- Personal development (we enable you to study and develop yourself);
- A chance to work in a team with extraordinary driven and intelligent colleagues within an open and non-hierarchal organisational structure.
An online screening and a reference check are part of the application procedure.
Apply directly via the application button “Apply Now” and submit your CV and cover letter to Jorinke de Hek.
If you require further information, call Jorinke de Hek, Corporate Recruiter via 0639451009 or send an email to [email protected].
Networking Automation Engineer
ID fonction: #501054
"La technologie est importante, mais c’est notre personnel qui fait la différence.”
Jorinke de Hek
Avec Infradata, établissez des liens qui comptent.
Nous donnons aux gens la possibilité de connecter leurs idées au monde qui les entoure et de donner vie à leur vision. Le réseau est le point de rencontre entre la technologie et les gens, et ce qui en résulte peut être vraiment étonnant.
En tant qu’employeur, nous mettons tout en œuvre pour favoriser l’évolution de carrière de nos employés, obtenir la reconnaissance de l’industrie et impliquer la communauté au sens large de façon à faire une réelle différence dans la vie des gens.
Postulez pour ce poste
Si vous êtes intéressé par ce poste vacant et que votre profil correspond aux critères exigés, n’hésitez pas à postuler !
Merci. Votre candidature a bien été transmise. Nous vous recontacterons dans les plus brefs délais.