The QFX5100 Series are access and top-of-rack 10/25/40/100GbE Layer 2 and Layer 3 switches designed with a powerful feature set for application delivery and virtualized data centers. These switches enable high-availability data center operations by allowing unified in-service software upgrades (ISSU). As cloud trends continue to push the boundaries of network performance, the QFX5100 switches are optimized for high performance, density, and multicloud scale.
QFX5100 switches provide universal building blocks for multiple fabric architectures, including mixed 1/10/40/100GbE Virtual Chassis, Virtual Chassis Fabric, and Junos Fusion architectures. The switches also support open architectures, such as spine-and-leaf deployments, Layer 3, and OpenClos IP fabrics.
To meet today’s business demands, both software and hardware must work together as part of a unified network. QFX5100 switches provide the leaf or access layer foundation of the underlying data center infrastructure for Contrail Networking, a software platform that uses mature standards and protocols such as BGP EVPN and VXLAN to automate the setup and life-cycle management of QFX switches. This approach enables Contrail Networking to provide end-to-end policy and control across physical and virtual environments in the multicloud.
- QFX5100-48S: 10GbE switch with 48 dual-mode small form-factor pluggable (SFP) and SFP plus (SFP+) transceiver ports and 6 quad SFP+ (QSFP+) 40GbE ports.
- QFX5100-48T: 10GbE switch with 48 trispeed (100 Mbps/1GbE/10GbE) RJ-45 ports and 6 QSFP+ ports.
- QFX5100-24Q: 40GbE switch that supports up to 32 QSFP+ ports.
- QFX5100-24Q-AA: 40GbE switch that supports a field programmable gate array (FPGA)-based 4x40GbE expansion module with customizable logic for accelerating compute-intensive, latency-sensitive, and mission-critical application processing.
- QFX5100-96S: 10GbE switch that provides 96 dual-mode SFP and SFP+ ports and 8 QSFP+ 40GbE ports.
- QFX5110-48S: 10GbE switch with 48 SFP+ ports and 4 QSFP28 ports that can be configured as 40GbE or 100GbE ports.
- QFX5110-32Q: 40GbE switch with 32 QSFP+ ports or 20 QSFP+ ports with 4 QSFP28 ports.
- QFX5120-48Y: native 25/100GbE access switch with 48 SFP+ ports and 8 QSFP28 ports.
Your dedicated Juniper Networks experts
Infradata is an award-winning Juniper Elite Partner with advanced security and enterprise routing specialties, and the distinction of multiple certified engineers on staff. Our engineers are recognized by Juniper as technical experts and advocates of Juniper solutions. That means you can count on Infradata for the technical know-how and hands-on experience to accurately assess your networking requirements, and design, implement, and manage a Juniper-based solution to suit your needs.
Infradata is an award-winning Juniper Networks Partner and reseller. Our seasoned engineers deliver premium support and can execute projects on any scale.