The QFabric® System is composed of multiple components working together as a single switch to provide high-performance, any-to-any connectivity and management simplicity in the data center. The QFabric System flattens the entire data center network to a single tier where all access points are equal, eliminating the effects of network locality and making it the ideal network foundation for cloud-ready, virtualized data centers.
The highly scalable QFabric System improves application performance with low latency and converged services in a nonblocking, lossless architecture that supports Layer 2, Layer 3, and Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) capabilities.
QFabric System Models
- QFX3000-M QFabric System is designed for mid-tier, satellite, and containerized data centers. It supports up to 768 10GbE ports with average port-to-port latency of 3 microseconds.
- QFX3000-G QFabric System is designed for large enterprises, service providers, and cloud data centers. It supports up to 6144 10GbE ports with an average port-to-port latency of 5 microseconds.
QFabric System Components
- QFabric Nodes are fixed-configuration edge platforms that connect to networked data center devices.
- QFabric Interconnect is a high-speed transport device that connects all QFabric Nodes in a full-mesh topology.
- QFabric Director provides control and management services for the full QFabric System.
Your dedicated Juniper Networks experts
Infradata is an award-winning Juniper Elite Partner with advanced security and enterprise routing specialties, and the distinction of multiple certified engineers on staff. Our engineers are recognized by Juniper as technical experts and advocates of Juniper solutions. That means you can count on Infradata for the technical know-how and hands-on experience to accurately assess your networking requirements, and design, implement, and manage a Juniper-based solution to suit your needs.