The FortiGate 6000F series delivers high performance threat protection for large enterprises and service providers, with the flexibility to be deployed at the Internet or cloud edge, in the data center core or internal segments. The multiple high-speed interfaces, high port density, industry-leading security efficacy and high throughput of the 6000F series keeps your network connected and secure.
- Protects against known exploits, malware and malicious URLs using continuous threat intelligence provided by FortiGuard Labs security services.
- Protects against unknown attacks using dynamic analysis and provides automated mitigation to stop targeted attacks.
- Next Generation of Fortinet Distribution Processors (DP3) introduces a revolutionary load balancing architecture providing both resiliency and ultra high connection rate support.
- Delivers industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency using purpose-built security processor (SPU) technology.
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic.
- Independently tested and validated best security effectiveness and performance.
- Delivers extensive network interface flexibility with the first 1/10/25 G interface support in the industry.
- With uplinks in typical data centers moving to 100 GE, the combination of 1/10/25 and 40/100 GE interfaces provides superior interface flexibility and TCO for customers.
- Single Pane of Glass with Network Operations Center (NOC) view provides 360° visibility to identify issues quickly and intuitively.
- Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners’ products to collaboratively integrate and provide end-to-end security across the entire attack surface
Your dedicated Fortinet security experts
Infradata is an award-winning Fortinet Partner with advanced security and enterprise routing specialties, and the distinction of multiple certified engineers on staff. Our engineers are recognized by Fortinet as technical experts and advocates of Fortinet solutions. That means you can count on Infradata for the technical know-how and hands-on experience to accurately assess your networking requirements, and design, implement, and manage a Fortinet-based solution to suit your needs.
Talk with an Expert
Speak with a solutions expert or architect. Give us a call or leave a message. Our team is ready for your business.
Infradata is an award-winning Fortinet Partner and reseller. Our seasoned engineers deliver premium support and can execute projects on any scale.
Fortinet Security Fabric
The Security Fabric allows security to dynamically expand and adapt as more and more workloads and data are added. Security seamlessly follows and protects data, users, and applications as they move between IoT, devices, and cloud environments throughout the network.
FortiGates are the foundation of Security Fabric, expanding security via visibility and control by tightly integrating with other Fortinet security products and Fabric-Ready Partner solutions.