The FortiGate 5000 series chassis-based security systems use highly flexible AdvancedTCA™ (ATCA)-compliant architecture to protect cloud-based security-as-aservice and infrastructure-as-a-service environments. The 5000 series offer modular carrier-class hardware components with advanced Security Processing Unit (SPU) acceleration and consolidated security from the FortiOS™ operating system.
- Protects against known exploits, malware and malicious URLs using continuous threat intelligence provided by FortiGuard Labs security services.
- Protects against unknown attacks using dynamic analysis and provides automated mitigation to stop targeted attacks.
- Delivers industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency using purpose-built security processor (SPU) technology.
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic.
- Independently tested and validated best security effectiveness and performance.
- Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs, ICSA, Virus Bulletin and AV Comparatives.
- Extensive routing and networking capabilities to support the high-speed requirements of telecommunications carriers and
- Massive scalability with accelerated IPv6 and VPN performance for high-speed Internet connectivity and cloud initiatives.
- Enables flexible deployment modes that fit into organizations’ evolving network infrastructure requirements.
- Single Pane of Glass with Network Operations Center (NOC) view provides 360° visibility to identify issues quickly
- Predefined compliance checklist analyzes the deployment and highlights best practices to improve overall security posture.
- Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners’ products to collaboratively integrate and provide end-to-end security across the entire attack surface.
Your dedicated Fortinet security experts
Infradata is an award-winning Fortinet Partner with advanced security and enterprise routing specialties, and the distinction of multiple certified engineers on staff. Our engineers are recognized by Fortinet as technical experts and advocates of Fortinet solutions. That means you can count on Infradata for the technical know-how and hands-on experience to accurately assess your networking requirements, and design, implement, and manage a Fortinet-based solution to suit your needs.