Global mission critical support for Arista Networks
We are seasoned Arista Networks experts and provide comprehensive support services. Our team is made up of support engineers from all regions of the world. We operate a Follow the Sun support model and ensure technical expertise on hand during daylight hours across the world. We consistently score above 80% in customer satisfaction across the globe, due to the high touch support model, and wealth of experience in the support team.
Our support engineers are responsible for the following core key deliverables that our customers expect from us.
- World class SLAs for coverage hours, response and restoration times.
- Access to patch and maintenance releases of software.
- 24x7 Hotline support, with direct access to a support resource.
- Access to configuration management, capacity management, monitoring and reporting tools.
- Access to the 24x7 Support Portal that includes a wealth of documentation and knowledge articles.
Your dedicated Arista Networks support engineers
Infradata is an award-winning Arista Partner with advanced specialties, and the distinction of multiple certified engineers on staff. Our engineers are recognized by Arista as technical experts and advocates of Arista solutions. That means you can count on Infradata for the technical know-how and hands-on experience to accurately assess your business requirements, and design, implement, and manage a Arista-based solution to suit your needs.
Value Added Services
The Infradata team provides customizable value added services. These services can be tailored to each customer’s individual situation and include the following options:
- On Site or Near Site Support Engineer
- Local Language Support
- Designated Liaison
- Multi-Vendor Stack Support
- Operational and Performance Health Checks
- Operational Training Class
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Support & Maintenance
Are you looking for support & maintenance services? Do you need assistance with your IT infrastructure? Please contact our sales team for more information.
Registered customers with a Service Level Agreement and a portal login can create and follow their cases online.