Are you an ambitious self-starter who aims to keep a steep learning curve and to work in a dynamic environment? You will feel right at home at Infradata where you are surrounded by the smartest people alike and are challenged to come up with the most ingenious solutions.
Your role as a Network & Security Engineer
We have a top skilled international team of engineers spread across Europe, South Africa and in Costa Rica. The engineers have the highest achievable certifications in the best of breed vendors and technologies that Infradata uses in her solutions. We serve the market leaders in their businesses in the telecom, service provider and enterprise segment, which makes working for Infradata utmost challenging and a steep learning curve is guaranteed.
As a Network & Security Engineer, you will be able to contribute to specific projects which aim to design & implementations of complex L2 and L3 networks, WiFi implementations, load balancing solutions, VPN deployments, anti-DDOS architectures, network access control or authentication systems.
Your main responsibilities include
You will be responsible for the following subjects:
- Understanding the clients’ business needs and translating them into technical network solutions (capacity and functionality);
- Guiding customer teams at a technical level; project activities such as implementations, migrations, upgrades and/or green field installations;
- Proof of concept activities;
- Troubleshoot issues in a large-scale enterprise and ISP networks and systems;
- Liaise with vendors for incident and problem management;
- Communication and coordination with customer architects to setup or improve existing technical solutions;
- Inventorying (existing) customer network implementations & preparation of technical improvement;
- Creation of High-Level and Low-Level Designs.
We are looking for a future colleague with the following knowledge and experience:
- Proven track record with a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a Network & Security Engineer role in an IT services environment (preferably within an Internet Service or Cloud Networking Provider);
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent working experience;
- Certified for JNCIA, JNCIP-SP/ENT, or CCNA, CCNP, or F5 (level 301 is a plus), or Palo Alto PCNSE;
- Multivendor knowledge (Juniper, Cisco, Palo Alto and Checkpoint);
- You area team player, eager to learn and stress-resistant;
- You are fluent in the English language,both written and verbal.
Infradata is a leading provider of cyber security and (cloud) networking solutions and managed services. We enable customers to drive innovation and value with custom made solutions. Infradata is founded in 2004 in The Netherlands and has grown to a multinational company with over 300 employees worldwide, with offices in 7 countries.
- The opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing award-winning IT companies in The Netherlands with an international scope;
- To work for a company which serves all top segment clients in the Service Provider industry as well as several large clients in the enterprise market.
- Excellent remuneration package which includes: a good salary, pension scheme, attractive bonus scheme, laptop, iPhone and a company car;
- Personal development (we enable you to study and develop yourself);
- A chance to work in a team with extraordinary driven and intelligent colleagues within an open and non-hierarchal organisational structure.
An online screening and a reference check are part of the application procedure.
Apply directly via the application button “Apply Now” and submit your CV and cover letter to Jorinke de Hek.
If you require further information, call Jorinke de Hek, Corporate Recruiter via +31639451009 or send an email to [email protected].
Network & Security Engineer
Job ID: #454069
"Technology is important, but it’s our people who make the difference.”
Jorinke de Hek
Apply for this job
If you are interested in this vacancy and you meet the requirements for the job, we want to hear from you!
Thank you. Your application was succesful. We will get back to you soon.