Are you looking for a challenging position at a fast-growing, international organization? At Infradata we are looking for a Service Delivery Manager to expand our Operations organization.
Your role as Service Delivery Manager
You are responsible for ensuring that our large customers receive the best service based on the contracts they have signed. This includes coordination of after sales activities for the Managed Services and Cloud Networking & Security contracts. You will keep track of the installed base, generate monthly and quarterly customer reports, maintain SLA records, present them to the customer and ensure that tickets are being addressed properly. On top of that your are a primary escalation point for Key Customers in case of emergencies. Together with sales, sales support, presales and engineers you are part of the Customer Focus teams. You develop and keep the knowledge up to date about the business and the Network/Security Infrastructure of the customer. You will prepare and advice pro-active measures and recommendations towards customer to avoid future network and service outages.
Requirements and competencies for this role:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree;
- Minimum 7 years of successful Telecom/IT industry experience;
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver consistent results;
- Ability to take responsibility for onboarding new services, new customers and maintaining current ones;
- Understand the customer needs, structure and convey these to the organization and devote yourself to address them in a best way possible;
- Ability to coordinate all available resources and lead the efforts to mitigate issues;
- Ability to provide guidance to the internal organization in respect to the ITIL-compliancy processes and procedures and lead the efforts to close the gaps.
- Independent, self-starting, team player;
- Enterprising – in other words a proactive, client- and result-oriented attitude;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Excellent communication skills and a no-nonsense mentality;
- Excellent Dutch and English.
Infradata is the leading provider of Cyber Security and Cloud Networking services and solutions for organizations whose core business depends on the network infrastructure. Infradata is currently active in 7 countries. At Infradata, it’s all about people and diversity. They are our company’s capital and ensure the quality of our services. Infradata continuously invests in the talents of its employees and also expects them to possess entrepreneurial instinct and that they are not afraid to show personal initiative. Along with the focus on clients and the innovation strategy, there is also the requisite attention for the third success factor: Our culture. Infradata is a flat and informal international organisation with a winner mentality.
Infradata has offices in the metropolitan areas of Amsterdam, Brussels, Frankfurt, Paris, London, San Francisco, and Warsaw.
- The opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing award-winning companies in The Netherlands with an international scope.
- You work with leading companies and partners, therefore our organization has a very dynamic work environment with impressive, state-of-the-art projects.
- Excellent remuneration package which includes: a good salary, pension scheme, attractive bonus scheme, laptop, iPhone and a company car.
- Personal development (we enable you to study and develop yourself).
- Working in a modern office with a lot of flexibility.
- A chance to work with extraordinary driven and intelligent colleagues, where we regularly organize fun social activities and outings.
Have you become enthusiastic about the role and working for Infradata? Apply directly via the application button “Apply Now” and submit your CV and cover letter to Jorinke de Hek.
If you require further information call Jorinke de Hek, Corporate Recruiter via 0639451009 or send a mail to [email protected].
Service Delivery Manager
Vacature ID: #447139
Gepubliceerd: 10 januari 2019
Neem contact op
Neem contact op met onze recruiter en ontdek waarom Infradata een 'great place to work' is!
Solliciteren voor deze functie
Als je geïnteresseerd bent in deze vacature en voldoet aan de vereisten voor de functie, dan horen we graag van je!
Bedankt! Je sollicitatie is voltooid. We nemen snel contact met je op.